Sunday, February 17, 2013

Think Tank Street Walker - Review

Hey guys! Today i decided to give something new a try. I decided to go ahead and make a video review! Ill also include my written review below. Keep reading to find out how to get free gear from Think Tank! Check out my video review here:
(bare with me, this is my first video review and first video editing. if i sound like im mumbling a little thats because my wisdom teeth are coming in and i cant move my mouth :( sorry.)

ThinkTank StreetWalker - $160
This, as you can see, is the Think Tank Street Walker backpack camera bag.
Designed for use in urban and crowded environments, this slim, lightweight backpack is sized as an international carry-on. It holds a DSLR and a 70-200 2.8 with hood attached and multiple DSLR cameras and lenses.

I dont have a ton of stuff yet, but this bag hold everything I need with plenty of room to fill as my collection grows.

The bag has a small pocket on the front, and straps included to carry a tripod.
The back and straps on this bag are unbelievably comfortable, very thick padding, and an airflow channel with breathable mesh liners to keep your back cool while wearing the backpack.
The whole bag is water resistant, but also comes with a removable seam sealed rain cover.
There are two zipper pockets on either side, and two stretch pockets on top of that, great for keeping snacks and water bottles for day trips or hikes. I have found, though, when you have stuff in the zipper pocket, water bottles might not fit, or fit tightly in the stretch pocket, so watch what you put in there.
The straps have D rings, shoulder harness pockets, and a sternum strap. And is compatible with camera support straps (sold separately)
On top of the bag there is a clear business card holder for quick identification.
The zipper on the outside fits together with a hole for a lock (lock not included)

There is front pocket with pen slots, mesh pocket, and zippered pocket. This pocket is great for holding memory cards, lenspens, and other little accessories.
On the inside of the bag there are two clear pockets, where I keep my spare batteries and cords.
The inside of this bag is super roomy. Theres a bunch of little dividers you can insert where ever you need to fit whatever equipment youre taking with you.
Plenty of room inside for multiple cameras and/or lenses, as well as other accessories such as flashes, battery packs, chargers, timer remotes, filters, etc.

Ive used a few different camera bags. Different brands, different price ranges, and different styles. This is by far my favorite Ive used so far. They say its great for urban environments, but I think its great for any environment for everybody - beginner to pro. I love this bag and suggest everyone go check it out!

There are two other bags in the StreetWalker line:
StreetWalker Pro - fits most 400 f2.8 lenses with pro size DSLR body attaches. Also fits a standard kit of smaller lenses and accessories. - $190
StreetWalker HardDrive - Fits DSLR and a 70-200 2.8 with hood attaches and 15" laptop. - $220

Also, with every purchase $50 or more at ThinkTankPhoto.com you get free gear! Click here to find out how!


Disclaimer: Photos: ThinkTankPhoto.com Video by me! Think Tank provided me with this product for the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. All opinions are my own. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for this post or review. The views expressed in this review are strictly my own opinions. All reviews provided here are the work of myself and remain completely unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment