Thursday, October 4, 2012

Reviews

I've been blogging for a while now (check out my beauty blog here) and some of my most popular posts are review posts. I love doing reviews on products I've tried, I always give my 100% honest opinion and let you know exactly how I feel about a product. I never accept money for my reviews. (yes sometimes products are given to me in exchange for a review on them, but as I said my reviews are always honest) I was going to post a review on a few things I have in my camera bag today, but I wanted to check with my readers first. Do you want me to keep this blog informational (no reviews) or would you like to see some reviews?
I would love for you guys to throw me some suggestions and requests for posts! So don't be afraid to comment and let me know what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment